Translate

Sunday 14 February 2016

Honey cupcakes


Honey cupcakes

It is Valentine's Day again! 
I decided make these honey cupcakes which I saw on a children's TV  program  乐乐窝 yesterday. It was impromptu and I realized I didn't have condensed milk at home so I adjusted my recipe but they turn out great !

Recipe
Ingredients 
A
2 eggs
40 gm castor sugar
10 gm honey

B
40 gm unsalted butter melted and cooled
20 gm fresh milk
10 gm condensed milk ( I replaced with 6 gm honey)
1/2 tsp vanilla essence

C
70 gm plain flour sifted 

Method
Beat A ingredients with electric beater for about 10 mins on medium speed in one direction till the egg mixture is creamy looking 


Then mix ingredients B in a bowl use a wooden spatula 

Add B into the egg batter and stir in using your wooden spatula 

After which add in the sifted plain flour by tablespoonfuls n mix in using your spatula 



Preheat oven to 160 c (original is 170c)

Spoon the batter into cupcake cases up to 70% full only 

Bake for 15 mins

For me I baked at 160c for 5 minutes and  turn down to 150c and baked for 10 minutes
I made 7 cupcakes 

Before bake

Cool them and decorate as wished 

These are dusted with Milo powder and strawberry 

Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment